Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You Just Never Know...

what you're going to find. And by that I mean, you just never know what you are going to find when you come home from a trip. Remember the gallon of orange juice found in the refrigerator last summer? We never did figure out where that came from.

When I got home on Sunday, this is what I found:
A half of a watermelon.
Margarita mix---I was also informed that the tequila to go with it was also left behind.
And then there was this!! Are you kidding me? Do they know how much these limes are worth? Like about a dollar apiece!

The girls had a pool party on Saturday. We are happy for them to have their friends over. Our house was always full of kids. We like it that way. I don't even mind when they leave stuff behind. As long as they don't care if we use/eat it!

Mmmm, that watermelon sure was good!

5 comments:

  1. Those are all things that I would be happy for them to leave in my fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember the orange juice from last year.

    Yep, I'd be happy with those leftovers too. A certain 18th birthday party here last year left us with some similar finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bag of limes is a small price for the privilege of a pool party. I can almost taste that Lime pie.... I love lime pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good party - glad you enjoyed the leftovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - what a FUN adventure, coming home & discovering the left behinds! :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.