Monday, January 30, 2012

Winter Formal Dinner/This is How We Do It!

Let me start by saying that Jeanne has this cool "gizmo" that is a USB with a memory card slot built in. I need to get one. As a result, I was able to download photos. 

A few weeks ago, Morgan asked if we would host her Winter Formal Dinner. Even though I knew I was going to be out-of-town, I agreed. I had everything ready for Butch, Steph, Nicky and Mindy to pull it off without me. 






Morgan requested place cards. I added the fancy napkin folds. Stephanie had Russell Stovers chocolates for table favors. We Eads' know how to throw a party.
I swear by a timeline and it worked for them.
Mindy said they got a good laugh out of this. She said that surely one out of the four of them would know to take the saran wrap off before baking. I said I was leaving nothing to chance!

Butch said the kids had a good time. The parents came to take pictures and thanked him for doing the dinner. He said the kids stayed past 8 p.m. We thought they'd be ready to leave by 7:30.
Morgan and Carson. What a cute couple! Morgan has some killer shoes to go with her dress. The skinny belt is a leopard print.
Apparently, they are not all that comfortable. My girls learn at a young age that sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for beauty!
Their whole gang!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whatever keeps the grandkids around---I'm all for! 
I loved my grandparents, but they weren't exactly the type that we wanted to hang around as teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.