Saturday, July 16, 2011

To All of my Cricut Loving Friends

Thought I would share a link to this Cricut blog I just discovered.

http://cricutblog.org/?p=1078&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=our-friends-at-my-craft-channel

I love blogs and follow over 200 now---all the things I'm interested in---scrapbooking, decorating, cooking, gardening, vintage finds, needleworks, and some for just plain fun. Keeping up with that many blogs would be extremely time consuming and nearly impossible. So, I installed a "blog reader." It does all the work for me---when I click on my blog reader, it just loads new posts. That way I don't have to go to each individual blog on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, there can be as many as 50 posts a day with this many blogs. But it's really easy to click through them to get to whichever ones have something I'm interested in.

I will say, that one blog leads to another and before you know it, you are following 200!! Actually, when I have a few extra minutes, I'm going to clean out a few. When I get around to doing that, I'm going to post a few of my favorites for you to check out.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.