Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too Darn Cute!

I talked to Sandy on Monday and she was telling me about Elizabeth's latest antics. Every night, part of the Lapps family bedtime routine is that Sandy lays out Elizabeth's school uniform for the next day, reads to her, tucks her in bed and closes the door. Later, before Sandy goes to bed, she goes upstairs and opens the girls doors. She noticed that Elizabeth was fully dressed for school including her cardigan sweater buttoned. The next morning, she asked E what that was about. Elizabeth replied, "mom, I wanted to sleep 5 minutes extra." I wonder where she got that? Sounds sort of like a teenager thing. Still, darn cute.


1 comment:

  1. I think she must take after her Grammy because I remember you sleeping in your uniform, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.