Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're Home!

Wow! I have so much to report! And I promise to do that very soon. I spent 5 hours today, downloading, organizing, uploading, ordering and scanning (about 60) photos. Jeanne, you are going to have to think of something really nice to do if you want me to share those scans with you! It was a big job---and I still have more to do---just what's left on my walls.

Here are a few photos from our trip to tide you over. Guess whose room this is? It was such a mess that the maid didn't even come in one day!

Mitchell drew the short straw and had to stay with Butch and I---which really wasn't all that bad as he was the only one in the family with a bed to himself. This could have been our room except that he managed to keep his "crap" between his bed and the wall and behind the bathroom door. By the second to last night, we could barely open the door. When he gathered his stuff to take to his family for packing, there was a pile of sand left behind. It made me laugh!

All I can say about this room is---thank goodness it was so big! When I was taking these photos, Mindy was quick to point out that she had all her stuff in one place. That might be, but I've seen her apartment look like this too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.