Friday, January 18, 2008

This and That

Wow, it's been a crazy week. I'm going to Salt Lake City at the end of the month with my friend, Pam to do genealogical research. I have spent a lot of time this week, planning, making phone calls, searching the internet, gathering information and organizing. It's fun, but there is so much to do---mind boggling. Like doing a school report. I know I'm a geek.

Here are a couple of pictures--- Mindy and I in front of Tavern on the Green---beautifully decorated with a million white lights.








And this is a layout I did for my Not Your Ordinary Book Club (NYOBC). It's titled, "HO HO HO" (HO to the 3rd) or as I more affectionately like to refer to my friends as 3 HOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.