Saturday, June 16, 2007

Never Say Never---Pet Owner Again!

I just couldn't resist these cute little guys. Who could? Especially when the little girls arrived with them in tow and asked me if I would take them. Their names are Broccoli and Sheldon. I'm changing Broccoli's name to Sidney and putting them both in the same cage. Now I have Sidney Sheldon (for those of you that are "non" readers, Sidney Sheldon is a famous author---one of my favorites). Can you guess what these little fellows are? Really cute!

4 comments:

  1. My guess was hermit crabs, so now I'll guess fish. I'm thinking it has to something pretty low maintainence for you to accept two of them!!
    Love,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, you are right about the low maintenance part!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.