Saturday, January 27, 2007

Unbelievably Amazing...

that's all I can say about Troy Williams. The guy's a genius! From his house in Franklin, he was able to take control of my mouse and fix all of my problems while I watched in utter amazement! How does he do that?

After Steph's hard drive crashed summer 2005, Troy got us both back-up drives for our computers. I thought that I was protecting my data from a hard drive crash. Little did I know that Troy was protecting me from myself! Thanks, guy!

Ahhh, all is right in my world!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness Troy was able to help you out, Mom. I didn't realize that you were in such a quandry, and I just talked to you yesterday!! What a difference a day makes!!

    I love the picture of my girls that you posted. It's one of my favorites!

    I'll talk to you soon.

    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.