Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Official: Mindy is an adult!

It all started when my friend, Joanie Manogue, sent Mindy her first Recipe Chain Letter. She was very flattered to be included in the adult world. Little does she know that these types of things can become a nuisance. Next, I was unable to cancel Mindy's Tuition Pay account. Seems although we pay the bills, since the account is in her name, we have no rights. She had to call today to take care of it (that's not all bad that she has to handle some things). But then, to remind me that just maybe she's not completely grown up yet, she called this afternoon to tell me that she wasn't feeling well. Seems like when she's sick, she becomes a child again! I just wish I could be there to baby her. I love you, baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.