Thursday, February 23, 2023

Five Things Thursday

1. While shopping for shrimp in Colorado, I saw the biggest lobster tails that I've ever seen.
The shrimp the right are actually large! So that tells you how big the tails are---and $39.99 a lb! Wow! I think each one would serve 3!

2. The bathrooms at the house we rented in Colorado were wall-papered with maps.


Not only were they colorful, they were just cool! Some had the ski runs there in Breckenridge.

3. My cousin sent me this picture.
This is where her kitchen table used to be. She turned it into a little sunroom! It's so cute.

4. As the weather warms, we are seeing more and more damage to the landscaping from the big freeze.
The camellias are in rough shape. They are not meant to lose their leaves. They are pretty bare right now. I'm not sure they can come back.

5. Last night, I went to the theater with my friends, Connie and Nancy. We have had season tickets together for years and years. I was really excited for this one.
The girls and I saw it in New York last summer. So, this was the first time I saw SIX for the second time! If you get a chance to see it, you must!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.