Wednesday, September 8, 2021

What I Buy Wednesdays

I have just a couple things to share this week. When we were in Helen, GA over the weekend, the girls said we could each spend $25.00 on souvenirs. We had fun joking around with that for sure! Butch didn't spend his at all. I spent $12.50. 
I bought this hummingbird for $10.00. You can barely see it here. I'm excited to use if for Camp Aunt Barb next summer. I think the kids will get a kick out of it! I might go ahead and put it in the sunroom right now!

I also bought a square of fudge for $2.50, but I ate that!! I'm a sucker for Maple Pecan! It was sooo good. That's the first piece of candy I've had in 7 months! And I LOVE candy!!

I don't usually put food in the "What I Buy Wednesdays" category because it's, well, food! Now fudge is extravagant food. But this is just plain food. 
It's cauliflower hummus. And I'm telling you, it tastes exactly like hummus! Butch doesn't like hummus and he says I'm wearing him out on cauliflower stuff too. But the cauliflower rice is very good. I almost cannot tell the difference. But this hummus is worth trying. Everyone liked it at happy hour. 

That's it for this week. But, as we start our remodeling of the upstairs, I'll be sharing some purchases. Right now, my head is spinning with all of the work WE have to do in order to get ready for the demo part. Luckily, we have the girls coming over on the 18th to help pack up! There's just so much...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, another furnishing project - I'll look forward to seeing what you are doing this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.