Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday Memos

I have a Hobby Lobby report. I went a couple weeks ago and of course, they already had all of their Christmas stuff out. And, as usual, it's ALL half price.

Hobby Lobby has the BEST wrapping paper. It's thick and there's a ton on the roll. Half price is $4.00--a real bargain.

And then, there are the holiday dishes:











So many different designs. Most with matching linens. All at very fair prices. 
If you like a gingerbread theme, they have all kinds of cute houses and decor for an entire village.
Glasses, salt and pepper shakers, hand soap dispensers, spoon rests and napkin rings.



Every thing you need for a beautiful holiday table. Even if you prefer paper, they have a really nice selection. 

Actually, even though I don't need a single thing, browsing the aisles, gets me in the holiday spirit. 

I did most of my decorating over the weekend. We're planning to get the tree this week. Butch went yesterday, but everything was so picked over. I'll share some photos later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.