Wednesday, November 6, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

I've talked about this before. You just can't beat the family meal deals at some grocery stores. We've tried a few, but the best ones come from Fresh Market. They are such a bargain.
 This was some sort of Korean barbecue. It came with all of the above: chicken, fresh vegetables. rice, the sauce and a dozen mini spring rolls with dipping sauce. A meal for 4---or due to our current circumstances, a meal for two with Butch and I sharing on portion!

The items are rung up individually. Once you have gotten the 5th one, you get the family meal deal.
The family meal deal is twenty bucks. As you can see, buy getting that, I got a discount of $17.45. You just can't beat it!!

This particular meal was really good---according to Butch and Mitchell. Unfortunately, it was too spicy for me!

I can't wait to see what they have this week!

Have you ever tried any of these "meal deals"?

1 comment:

  1. Certainly cheaper than going out and ordering the same meal in a restaurant! We have a couple of shops that do meal deals but you get a starter, main course, side dish, dessert and bottle of wine for £15. So it's more prepared for you rather than just ingredients that you have to put together yourself - nice and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.