Monday, November 11, 2019

Mitchell on Monday

While we were on our trip, Mitchell did a little grocery shopping. You just never know what you are going to find when he's at the helm.

In the refrigerator, there was this:
 I've never seen nor heard of this product before. I had no idea you could make butter out of vegetables. I'm not sure why he's going "dairy free." I decided that the reason had to be that it was way lower in calories. So I turned the box over.
Uh, NO--same calories as real butter. So the, why not just have the real thing? Maybe it's a lot cheaper. Then, there's this:
In the butter dish, the one side has the creamy looking real butter and the plant butter---looking very artificial and not very appetizing on the other. What the heck? I'll have to remember to ask him some time.

On another note, I noticed that Mitchell's "mess" was moving in to the rec room. Frankly, it was a wreck! Oh, no, I am not having that. I decided that the boy and I needed to have a discussion. I said,
"Mitchell, I close my eyes to your room and bathroom. But the rec room---that's where I draw the line. I want it cleaned EVERY time you use it!" (Which is every day). "I don't want dishes and fast food trash left laying around."

He gave me that sheepish grin---"I know. I did get rid of the trash today!"

Oh my heart. That boy. Gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.