Monday, March 11, 2013

A Mystery Trip

I'm going to be MIA for the next couple of days. I planned a "mystery trip" for my friends. I'm picking them up in the morning. They have no idea where we're going or what we're doing. It's going to be fun. We'll be back on Wednesday afternoon. I'll report back then---I'm not taking my computer---GASP!! How will I survive? Oh yeah, I'll have my phone!

Until then, here are a few things:

I came across this in my desk drawer and realized that I've never scrapbooked about my business. My business cards were hot pink so that the people that needed me the most could find it amongst their chaotic piles. For whatever reason, it scanned light pink. Sometimes, I miss the business.
 Here's something I do in my spare time---unravel messy, vintage fibers. I just wind it up until I reach some knots. It will go in to some of my class kits. I cannot sit without something to do.
 So, last week, I took Butch's computer in to the Apple store. He broke the hinge to the lid to his MacBook Air. He wouldn't take it in because he said they would charge him $400 to fix it. It was driving me crazy. And---they fixed it for FREE!!! Sometimes, if you want something done, you just have to do it your self.
 I can't remember for sure who gave me this for Christmas---I think it was Sandy. But, I love it.
 This is why---that little rubber tip is for using the keypad on your phone. It works great!
This is really random---but I was having a hard time getting my earring in the second hole, so I just poked a new one. That one wasn't right, so I poked another. When I got home, I realized that I had still missed the mark. So, I poked another hole---3 in one day. I'm going to wear my diamonds tomorrow, so it's going to be interesting if I have to make yet one more hole. 

I'm watching the Bachelor finale---there's about $70 riding on it. It's down to Pam and I for the money. I hope I win!!

Later...





.






4 comments:

  1. Arrgh, you poked holes in your own ears? Going 'ouch!' here... That rubber tipped pen looks so useful - key pads on phones are so tiny. And have a wonderful trip! What a lovely thing to do for friends. Are you taking a camera at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!

    You are braver than I am..I haven't even got round to having one hole in each ear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your mystery tour ... you made me think of Scooby Doo and their Mystery Machine :-)
    My kids loved Scooby Doo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time away! I'm with Chipper my first thought included Scooby Doo :lol:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.