Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Lapps House

I've taken a bunch of pictures, so I'll just post a few at a time.

They live on a quite cul-de-sac.
This is Elizabeth's room. On here dresser were a couple of cute notes she got from her little friends. I took a picture of them, but she would not give me permission to post them.  Notes are such a girl thing---and they do start early. E is in the 2nd grade.
 Elizabeth is really in to peace signs. She's going as a "groovy girl" for Halloween.
The thing I love the most about moving is that you start with everything in perfect order again. I have to say, Sandy keeps her closets pretty much like this all the time.
She has lost her front tooth. I can't believe how big she's getting. 7 years old. You can see her baby afghan in the background that her great-grandmother made for her.
 Victoria went for purple and yellow this time. She's over all the little girlie stuff. She's 12 now, so I guess it's time.
 Victoria went shopping with us today. It's so much fun to get her opinion about things. She helped me pick out a couple of birthday presents.
 Mitchell's room. He did all the decorating himself. Sandy said she had to air it out and wash everything. Apparently, his teenage, athletic shoes, boy odor, and sweaty sports clothing tend to permeate the room. She did a good job, because we did not smell a thing that was "off."
 He decorated his bathroom too. Notice anything out of place?
I guess it's a boy "thing."

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.