Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How do you spell FUN??

B*E*A*C*H!! That's how...

Last night we played Rummikub. I won $10.00 which puts me ahead $12.35 for the week. I love games! With or without gambling.
 It's awfully hard to meld with this rack. Still I won 4 games, but not this one. I hadn't played in years. It is so much fun. Karolyn is on the left---Pam on the right.
Linda is on the left.

Today was a gorgeous day. We spent the first part on the beach and then in the pool. We were the first to christen it.
 It was so very cool and refreshing---compared to my warm pool at home and the hot pool across the street! In another week, it will probably be pretty warm too.
The pool is little, but, we did the math. It can hold 7 floats, or 42 kids on noodles.

Here are a few shots of the house:



We're so fortunate to have such good friends that have summer homes! It's so much fun to get away once in awhile. Wait---I get away pretty darn much, don't I?

Next trip---St. Louis at the end of the month. Boston and New England in September. It's definitely fun to be ME!! I'm not bragging, I'm just lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, for a pool in the garden! No chance here, but I can dream :) it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.