Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Few Photos

Here are some photos from the weekend. 

 Our little gymnastics winner. She's an agile little thing.
 All the kids---from left: Victoria, Mitchell, Elizabeth and Morgan.
 I let Mitchell drive my car all weekend. 
 Every time I pulled in the driveway, I enjoyed this clematis in full bloom.
 And the broken window. There was glass all over the place---inside and out---not only under this car, but under the van parked next to it.

 The culprit!
 That is how tiny the pieces were.
 Morgan getting under the van. I had Mitchell get down and vacuum under the other car.
This tickled me to no end---they chose to play Scrabble with me---their own suggestion. Morgan beat her Grammy for the first time. They were pretty close games all the way around!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.