Monday, June 4, 2012

Babysitting Day 3

Today, we went to the show to see Snow White and the Huntsman. It was sooooo good. I'm not sure I liked the part the Huntsman played. If you see it, you'll know what I mean.

Before the movie started, we saw the preview for Les Miserables. I can hardly wait. It looks fabulous! I plan to make this a family event.

I've played tons of games with the kids---Yahtzee, Boggle (Elizabeth--6---came up with "couch"---spelled correctly and none of us got it), Catch Phrase and Scrabble. Scrabble wasn't even my idea. Mitchell and Morgan wanted to play. We played each day. Morgan won today and was so excited. It was her first win against her grammy!

Looking forward to getting home tomorrow. I'll post some pictures then.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.