Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TSRCC

Hey All,
Sorry to have missed our meeting, but I am having fun in St. Louis. Went on a jaunt yesterday to find my great-great-grandmother's grave in south St. Louis only to find that she's not buried there. She arrived on Ellis Island in 1912. She was rocking my grandmother who was 15 months old at the time. She had a heart attack and died before reaching St. Louis. The man at Resurrection Cemetery thinks she must be buried in New York So I'll have to figure out where I got my information and backtrack to see if I can figure it out.

Here are the layouts from yesterday. Someone needs to let me know what the new challenge is.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.