Thursday, June 30, 2011

Here We Go Again!

I've made my lists---I've checked them twice or three times---I've just about finished it all---just my personal packing is all I have left to do---half hour max. All the groceries are bought, games planned, gifts wrapped and stuff gathered in the dining room for loading. I have a little baking to do on Friday, but other than that, I'm set.

We're taking off very early on Saturday---6 a.m. to be exact. Steph and girls are spending the night here on Friday to make sure we get off as early as we want. You can find us here!
Another week without internet access. How will I survive? I'm hoping to find a Starbucks---and then actually being able to slip away for an hour or so each day. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.