Monday, June 13, 2011

Seattle


 We decided to take a tour on the "ducks". Connie mentioned that it was Butch's birthday, so they gave him a crown. He just "loved" that. He doesn't like anything that brings attention to him in a public way. He kept taking it off, but our driver had already discovered it was his birthday. As a result, he kept calling attention to him on the entire tour. The funny part was that Connie was actually trying to get back at me for what I did to her on her birthday. Remember the huge sombrero and birthday serenade?
Here's the famous Space Needle. I didn't want to go up---I'm not afraid, but had just been up in the arch a couple months ago. I figured at least in the arch, it was fun to look at things you could recognize.


Just exactly what I want to do on my vacation. As soon as we stepped inside, I turned around and went back out. It was hot and stinky---not my type of place.

This me waiting outside. It took the gang about 20 minutes to browse around and decide there wasn't anything they wanted to buy. I could have told them that.

The original Starbucks---although I didn't get my venti, iced black tea, shaken with 3 equals here, I did get one. I couldn't be in Seattle and NOT have my Starbucks tea.


Linda, Connie, me, Karolyn.

I feel a lot of pressure to hurry up and get off the internet. It is so expensive. I bargained with Butch. I told him that I would not gamble, drink, or shop if I could purchase 500 minutes for $175. If I was by myself, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But since he's "available" to scrutinize the bill, I couldn't get away with it. Anyway, he agreed to 250 minutes for $100. So I told him, the deal was off. I'd monitor my minutes, but I was going to drink, gamble and shop. He was okay with that. 

Hi, my name is Barbara and I'm addicted to the internet....
Later....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.