Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Making the Most of My Memories Workshop

To anybody local, I'm offering this workshop at The Scrap Room in Mt. Juliet. The dates are:
April 14, April 28, May 12. Call Charon to sign up---758-9596. Here are the details:

Making the Most of My Memories Workshop*** 
People continually ask me about how I organize my pictures. So, I've decided to offer a class to fully explain the entire process. This will be a 3 class commitment to accomplish it all---each class is a different part of the process.

Several years ago, I'd started feeling "stale" with my scrapbooking---seeming to be doing the same chronological events over and over, same vacations, same holidays, every year, everything the same. I was ready to try something new. I took an on-line class that lasted 4 months. Since I'm all about organization and saving time, I've changed and condensed that class while streamlining the procedure in the process. I've used my version for 4 years now and am completely "sold". Family and friends that I've helped are "sold" on it too. You'll be able to access any photo within seconds and see connections that you are unable to see with albums and albums of photos.

What you need to know:
*Everything involving your pictures will be covered from: organizing, to storage, to accessing to archiving to scrapbooking them.
*This is not my organization class---it's only about the photos, organizing and scrapbooking them.
*The classes will be 2 weeks apart.
*There will be homework (about 5-10 hours each week for the first 2---not as intense after that).
*I will be available via email to answer any questions that might come up between classes.
*In addition to the handouts I provide, you will need to purchase some basic organizational tools or I can get them for you. They will run approximately $75.00.
*The cost of the class is $50.00 for all 3 sessions.

This is a BIG commitment and takes some time to get set up, but you will love this system and the freedom it provides. Scrapbook what you want, when you want---and discover the sense of accomplishment when you can put your hands on any single picture at a moment's notice without wading through boxes or albums. Say good-bye to boring pages!

***Warning: Do not take attempt this class unless you are committed to seeing it through. Otherwise, you will wind up with a huge unorganized mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.