Monday, February 28, 2011

A Couple More Things That Make Me Happy!

When we went on our scrapbook retreat outside of St. Louis, Nancy gave all of us a keychain that she made. This just makes me so happy---pink, my favorite and black to go with it. Plus, add the "B" and I'm in heaven! I'm so fortunate to have such a good friend! Thanks, Nancy. I can find my keys really easy now. But I have to say, Butch isn't too thrilled when I hand over the keys! Whose car is it anyway??

This vintage matchbox came from Janet for my birthday. I just love it. Plus, it still has the original matches in it. Really nice. I don't even care that the greens don't match. I never worry about that kind of stuff. The blue trivet that you see is from Karolyn for helping her organize her scrapbook room. I only mention it now because it's in the picture. Now I wish I'd photo-ed the whole thing. Maybe next time. 

I plan to add something new to my blog soon. You know how you are supposed to take a video of your house and stuff for insurance purposes? Well, I've never done that. But I've decided to go room by room now and then and share anything that I think is interesting or has an unusual story. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.