Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Butch is on Facebook!!!

Not really, but sort of. He's joined a business network called "Link." As he was telling me about it, I said, "oh my gosh---you're on Facebook!" He immediately started defending himself, but the more he described it, it is exactly like Facebook. This site just changed the names of things. Like rather than requesting someone to be your "friend", you invite someone to be your "contact." Once they approve you, then you have access to their "contact" list to make further "contact" requests.

Darn he already has 40 contacts. I think he's passed me up. Still, I just want to be Ellen's friend---I have enough of the regular kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.