Wednesday, October 27, 2010

AYM-A Year of Memories-October

I don't know if it's the time of year, or AYM members are losing their verve. Susan couldn't make the meeting because she was sick and Pam didn't have her layout finished. That's okay because I give everyone a "pass", but miss a layout twice and "you're out"! No three strikes for me. And what's up with the two who aren't even using the kits? Okay, they picked a couple elements. I didn't make a hard rule about that, but it's much more fun to see how everyone uses the same things. Oh well.

My title is "Hobbies & Collections, I have a few". Jeanne went with "Love those Hobbies." Steph picked "Sweet Escape" and focused on her love of reading. Karolyn chose "My Hobby Lobby."

The theme for November is "gratitude" or what you are thankful for. I've asked everyone to think beyond the typical things---family, health, jobs (yawn), and get more specific. I'm really excited about to see what everyone comes up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.