Sunday, June 27, 2010

As a Mom, I have Bragging Rights!





















Stephanie just got a promotion!!! A nice raise and bonus comes along with it. She's excited for some new challenges. I guess this makes working nights and weekends worthwhile. She is definitely a hard worker. She's a teacher at heart and very good at it. She's still teaching---just adults now.

While she was telling me about it on the phone, Mindy "beeped" in. I called Mindy afterwards and told her the good news. She was excited for Steph too.

Mindy went on to tell me the reason for her call. She said, "mom, guess what? The office manager is going to be on vacation this week. Technically, I'm over her, but I get to fill in for her while she's gone. I'm so excited! I get to answer the phone and write down messages for people!" She was so excited---just like a little kid. I wonder where she gets that!!!


Here's her professional picture and bio:

Director; Human Resources and Internal Affairs

Mindy Eads

Mindy Eads moved to New Orleans from Nashville in the fall of 2003 to attend Tulane University. In December of 2006 she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication, with minors in Business and Sociology. She enrolled at Tulane Law School the following semester.

During her time in graduate school, Mindy worked at select fine dining establishments throughout New Orleans. These experiences fostered an interest in the unique food culture of New Orleans. She received various service awards which showcased the dedication and aptitude she had for fine dining. Recognizing that her passion was not law, Mindy decided to change career paths; in June of 2008 she had the pleasure of joining Chef Scott Boswell's management company, Scott Boswell Enterprises, and shortly after was named "Director of Human Resources and Internal Affairs."

Sandy may not work outside the home, but as one SAHM that knows, her job is 24/7!! She gets paid in hugs and kisses.

I'm proud of all my "girlies"!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your beautiful daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Steph. Now when is Mindy moving to Austin?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.