Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cousins Crop




We had our first annual cousins crop this weekend. We all had a great time, many laughs and good food. The weather was gorgeous although we didn't spend much time in it. We worked hard and finished an entire album. When I got home, I unpacked and then took a 2 hour nap. Then, I decided to take a jacuzzi bath to sooth my aching lower back. I was in the tub for 45 minutes. When I turned off the jacuzzi and the "froth" and turbulent water subsided, I discovered the water was a disgusting color (see photo above). Could it be that this is the result of going shower-less for the weekend, or the fact that the jacuzzi hasn't been used in 10 years? You be the judge.
PS I won't mention who else went without a shower the entire weekend....but, Jeanne, Janet and Judy were there. You be the judge.

2 comments:

  1. Big mouth! I told you I wasn't going to broadcast it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh, looks like you incriminated yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.