Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tanned and Relaxed!

Last week at the beach was AMAZING!!! Considering I'm not much of a beach person (don't really like the sand), I can't think of one thing I would have changed. The weather was fabulous---just a bit humid the first two days, but no humidity Wednesday and Thursday. I "let" (yes, I'm the boss of my friends too) my friend, Pam plan the schedule. It went something like this: 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. walk, 7-ish, breakfast, scrapbook to 11, 11-1 beach, lunch at the Smiling Fish Cafe, 2-4 pool, then scrapbook the rest of the night. We brought bagels and cereal for breakfast, I made sloppy joes to eat twice and Pam made chicken salad to eat twice. We ate out once a day either lunch or dinner. We can't wait to go back---probably next summer. I got 11 double-page spreads done. Check them out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.