Friday, June 13, 2008

Bragging!

This is going to be an obnoxious post, so I'm apologizing right up front (well, not really, I'm just rubbing it in)!
I'm going to the beach on Sunday with friends!!! What could be better than going to the beach with friends? Going to the beach to SCRAPBOOK with friends!! I'm driving, there's 3 of us. I told my friends that they could each take (1) scrapbook bag, (1) tool bag, and (1) small duffel with clothes. You know I always preach the concept of pre-planning, so this is a test.

It's Friday night (although I've been completely packed since last night) and I'm totally ready. Butch is going to load the car for me tomorrow---it's going to be tight because we also have to bring (2) tables, (1) cooler, (1) beach chair and (2) beach umbrellas. He's the master packer, so I know he can do it. Whether I can get it all home will be the challenge.

I'm sure that when I get back, I'll have some more obnoxious bragging to do---and a few pictures to share. Y'all have a great week!! Love ya'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.