Thursday, September 13, 2007

Creative Escape

Pam and I just returned from Creative Escape this past weekend. It is the ultimate scrapbook event. And for those of you that think $600.00 was a ridiculous amount to spend on something like this, let me put it in perspective for you. We brought the guys with us so they could golf. 3 rounds of golf cost them $630.00. At least our fee covered all classes, workshops, make and takes and food---not to mention all the "stuff" we got. We all had so much fun that we want to do it again next year. However, I don't know if we could be so lucky to "get in" again. They sold 600 spots in 1 1/2 minutes---yes, you read that right---1 1/2 minutes. I guess we were just lucky this time.

The picture below features Heidi Swapp and "Mr. Bazzill" who put this event together. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.