Thursday, April 5, 2007

"It doesn't take up much room"

Don't you think that's about the best reason to buy fine jewelry? This past weekend, Butch's Uncle Pat and Aunt Jean were visiting. Uncle Pat was telling us about all the "junk" they have collected over the years that they now want to get rid of. He told us that Aunt Jean continues to buy bric-a-brac and it is taking over their house. He then made a dangerous statement for a man. He said that he would rather she bought fine jewelry because, "it doesn't take up much room and retains value"!

I've been dreaming of some pretty substantial earrings lately and now I have the perfect reason for Butch to get them for me! On the other hand, my ears are triple their size today after wearing my "little" diamonds all day yesterday. Wouldn't that be a shame if I found that my hives are caused by fine jewelry? Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.