Saturday, September 14, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

About a week and a half ago, I met up with an old scrapbook friend. We had dinner together and talked about scrapbooking for nearly 2 hours. I don't really have anyone I can talk non-stop about scrapbooking so that part was fun. We got a picture together.
Obviously, she's much younger than me. Outside of scrapbooking, we don't have much in common. Still, I could get together with her once in a while to discuss our hobby. We'll see...

I came across this and thought it was cute:
If you didn't see the movie 50 Shades of Grey, you might not get it! He is referring to a room full of sexual toys. And then the picture below is the pleasure room of scrapbookers. Now you "get it!"

Speaking of movies, I got this from Regal Unlimited:

That's a lot of movies and a whole lot of money saved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.