Saturday, August 31, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

I've been making a few things: 
I decided to stitch this title for my August layout. I'm excited about this color combination.

I created these titles with my Cricut electronic cutting machine.
They were really fun. The top one--America the Beautiful was a free cut file. It took about 5 minutes to cut due to all of the little stars. The pool title was a cut file that I paid 99 cents for. Someone did all the work, all I had to do was cut the parts and assemble. I designed the "our Christmas tree" one based on and idea I saw. Same goes for "Haunted house." They were available for purchase, but since all the parts are separate, it was easy to just make it myself. I feel like I've already used this Cricut more than I used the original one that I had for nearly 20 years. The other thing I love about this Cricut is that I can use all of my computer fonts with it. But, all of the cartridges I bought years ago, have been "loaded" into my account, so I have those available to use too. 

On this layout, I used the negative space from the "America the Beautiful" title from above for the title on this page. 

It's all fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.