Saturday, March 16, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

Our word for March was "Snow." 

1.  I had so many fun pictures that came up. I decided to focus on my grandma & grandpa Zimmermann's house in the country. I didn't ever remember that I had this picture. Lots of skiing pictures came up. 
My journaling is under grandma's house picture and also under the ski picture with our grandkids.

While we were on our ski trip, I stitched the snowflakes on red cardstock. Gave me something fun to do while watching a documentary. I also stitched the grid lines this time.

2. This is Nancy's layout.
I like the 9 square pictures she used on the right side. She also stitched her grid lines. Putting her journaling on a tag is a great addition to her layout.

3. Susan's layout focused on many ski trips. 

4. Karolyn's also used quite a few ski pictures. 

5. This is Jeanne's layout. The picture isn't all that great because she sent to me "crooked."
You might notice the picture on the far right, lower corner. That's our Grandma Zimmermann's house. It's not surprising that we both might have the same photos pop up. I do like how she did the ruffle technique with the ribbon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.