Friday, April 20, 2012

Recent Layouts

I've posted the layouts on the AYM blog.  Just click on the link to see them.
AYM

These are the layouts I did at the Farm Crop a couple of weeks ago:


 I really had fun with this layout. This is for The Scrap Room Challenge Club. The challenge was to scrapbook your idol or famous person using hexagon shapes. I carried it a little further by using the sewing machine with a red zig zag stitch. I zig zagged right on top of the picture too. It was a lot of fun to do.
 Since I was sick for our last TSRCC meeting, I didn't get to show this layout. The challenge was to scrapbook something your father always said and to use a black and brown color scheme. I came up with the title because of the button cards---they are from the Pearl Button company. That made the title pop into my head and then on to the page!
 This was a simple layout using a variety of patterned papers. I love the picture of the sisters making homemade ravioli.
This layout is going in my ancestry album. It's all pictures of headstones along with a few pictures of my great grandfather's wake, thus the title "RIP."

Next weekend is our golf/scrapbook weekend. We're excited to go. I'll have to get unpacked so I can re-pack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.