Monday, February 20, 2012

We're Back...

for a little while anyway. It was a fun trip, but having to go to Starbucks everyday for internet access was a pain---especially since that access was intermittent---pretty frustrating. Butch even said that from now on, we must have internet access before we rent anything. We can't really complain, because this was a "free" place. The condo belongs to a business/friend of Butch's.

We stopped outside the restaurant at Vail for a few photos. Karolyn, Pam and me.
 The guys: Butch, Bruce and Hugh. They did the runs you see behind them.

When we got to the Nashville airport, we had to wait for the limo service to pick us up. Since we no longer get free valet parking at the airport, we have to park off-site. We weren't the only ones waiting. Butch struck up a conversation with this guy. After a few minutes, he turned to me and asked me if I knew who he was. Of course I did. I said that one of the best things about Nashville is that people leave the "stars" alone. Then I said, "but could I take your picture?" He said "yes," but he didn't act thrilled.
In case you don't recognize him from his olympic days, you might remember him from Dancing With the Stars. It's Scott Hamilton! He was quite friendly on the ride. He said he's lived here in Nashville for 6 years now.

Never a dull moment!

Oh, one last thing, the AYM Layouts are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.