Sunday, January 9, 2011

One PRODUCTIVE Weekend!

I started my Saturday at 5:30 a.m. in my scrapbook room. I got so much done. I feel good.

Here's the rundown:
I finished my layout for AYear of Memories
vacuumed out the closet and moved everything back in
organized my room
designed 2 titles on my Gypsy
sorted a bunch of pictures
went for hair cut, perm and color
put together kits for Feb. AYM/Guys
put together kits for Feb. AYM/Beginners
typed up the instruction sheets for both kits
tacked up dust ruffle in the guest room with some awesome new dust ruffle tacks (it takes so little to make me happy)
wrote a letter to an old friend of my mother's
cooked a meal
scrubbed the stove where the potatoes ran over
stitched on my new project (sorry Connie, I'm ahead already)
refilled my travel toiletry kit from St. Louis (the only thing I didn't put away last week)
put away a huge stack of clothes from the laundry room piled up since before Christmas
read over 100 pages in my book
made my "one little word" journal and brought it up to date
went to church
sewed on two "flowers" that had fallen off my scarf

Gosh, now that I have it all down, it doesn't seem like much. Now I don't feel so good after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.