Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Checkin' In

I'm on the way out the door again, but just thought I'd send a couple pictures. Here you see the tiniest cache we've ever found. Jack and Connie found one this size on the top of a door hinge---so you can imagine how small it is. We found this one inside of a street sign in Gettysburg. It does actually have a log inside. We didn't sign it because it was damp. I'm telling you, this is a really fun hobby. Butch has already printed out a dozen for us to find in Kalamazoo next week. The thing I like the most is all the little bits of history and information you learn about the area you are visiting. Just plain fun---and cheap too! Mindy and Mike have been going just about every Monday in New Orleans---using the GPS on her iPhone.

For me, too many hobbies---too little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.