Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

You have to figure out the words for the right pictures. It works fine when I'm typing them, but when I publish the post. they get all mixed up. Sorry.




This is how the front looks on the left side where the squirrels have eaten and dug up all my bulbs.




I just love my cherry tree. It's quite spectacular in full bloom---just wish it would last longer.





This is how the right side of the front looks.
















The cherry blossoms come in handy for
decorating too.

Here you see the piece of equipment that is sticking out of the middle of the yard.





Now Butch leaves me little notes like this. Would someone please take the Post It notes away from him??






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.