Thursday, March 1, 2007

Too much to do, too little time.

Can't everyone relate to this? For me, it's especially true as I try to get out-of-town. We leave Saturday for our ski trip to Breckenridge with friends. I'm slowly getting things together. I have been able to plan a few scrapbook layouts---not exactly to the extent I would like, but at least it's something. I also have to finish getting everything put back into my vanity. That may or may not get done, but at least I'm not stressing about it.

Played bridge today and came in 3rd---still on a roll. The game continues to grow with 8 full tables now. My partner and I have been invited by another pair to go to the National Bridge Tournament with them this summer (here in Nashville). The tournament runs from the 18 to the 29th of July. You take a team of four to play in "knock-outs". Sort of like a single elimination tournament. Then there are Swiss pairs that requires a team of 4 also. I don't know much about all of this---they'll just tell me when and where!

I'm teaching a class tomorrow morning to my Overbrook group. After that, I plan to finish up the packing as we have to leave the house at 4:30 a.m. on Saturday. I'm planning on taking my computer, but I don't know whether I'll have internet access or not. While in New Orleans last weekend, I discovered something called "featherwifi". You can "purchase" internet access by the day or week for a really cheap price. In any event, I can at least do my journaling. Butch will have his computer and he has sattelite internet access. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.