Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Great Life Experience

I can't believe that I forgot to mention that while in San Antonio, I had one of the most fun experiences of my life. We took a Segway tour for 3 hours. It was a total blast! Luckily for us, the other 4 that were to be on our tour didn't show up, so it was just the 5 of us with the guide. Afterwards, he told us that he had the most fun with us that he'd had in a long time. He took 48 pictures of us--the most ever with a group, according to the owner. We had him laughing the whole time. I'll have to post a picture later. (That's the only problem with blogging on my laptop and having my photos on my main computer upstairs---I have to send them to myself).

I told Butch that I wanted a Segway for Christmas. I guess it wouldn't be too much fun unless I knew someone else that had one. I could use it to get the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.