Saturday, March 4, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

This layout is from our trip to wine country in California.
I put the title on the outside of a really nice folder with pamphlets that we got at one of the wineries. When they gave it to us, I knew I would use the whole thing as a folder on the layout.
I don't want more than one layout in my travel album, That's why I use foldouts and pockets to contain it all.
I used the actual ti-fold pamphlet to put in more pictures.

 Next up is Egypt. 
I used brochures to trace and cut the large letters for my title. I also used the waterfall technique where you layer photos to flip up. It's a great way to include the most pictures on a page.
I also added an insert in the center.
And of course, I created a pocket.

 My next trip that I scrapbooked was our mother/daughter trip to Savannah, GA.
It was just a long weekend, so I picked just a few pictures to focus on. I used a tile on the sidewalk that said, Savannah, Georgia and a date. There were many cigarette butts around it, so I edited them out. I used my label maker to add "mother/daughter trip" at the bottom. I used a map of Savannah as background paper. The journaling is in the little pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.