Wednesday, April 24, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

I didn't buy anything this week. Oh wait, I did pick up some kitchen towels for our beach condo. That barely counts. Instead of buying, I saved us a lot of money this week. A. Lot.

I got 4 brand new outdoor chairs from Uncle Tony for FREE! Butch will bring them to the beach later this week.

And then there's this:
Two new FREE plants just from my cuttings! Gotta love that! At least I do. I offered them to the girls. Mindy said she'd take the one with the berries. Surely she knows those are the artificial stems I bought in England last fall---and not for sale! Or, maybe like these...
...artificial tomatoes I bought at the same time---has been fooled by their lifelike quality. They've folded just about everyone.

Okay, so I actually saved on the houseplants, but I did just finally purchase the sago palms I've been wanting for nearly 25 years!! I haven't actually bought them yet. My garden girl just found them. Getting 4 at the same time and size has been the problem. They go fast. So, most likely, that will be the post "What I Buy Wednesday" for next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.