Monday, September 15, 2008

A Few More




When I decided to do a layout about Nonna's punch bowl, I asked my mom to tell me something about it. I was thrilled to get it (Aunt Stella gave it to me since I was the oldest great-grandchild). I never heard back from mom, so I did the layout and speculated about the meaning of the punch bowl---perhaps I inherited my love of entertaining from Nonna, blah, blah, blah. Well, mom finally got back to me and said: "Well, I talked to Aunt Marie and neither of us could ever remember the punch bowl being used. It just sat on top of the china cabinet collecting dust. We don't even know where it came from." Sheesh---now I just wove a whole story about the darn thing. I'll have to go back and edit the page and put "NOT" over the journaling! This is exactly why I scrapbook----let's not forget the stories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.