Monday, August 31, 2026

Me on Monday

So! I have just had my second experience with Chat GPT. The first you might recall was this:

⭐ Camp Aunt Barb Highlights

  • 🏊 Plenty of pool time
  • πŸ›΄ Daily scooter adventures
  • 🎬 Three movie nights with different kid hosts
  • πŸ• Poolside pizza party
  • 🐠 Aquarium excursion
  • 🎯 Bingo with Uncle Butch
  • 😱 Fear Factor challenges
  • πŸͺ🍿🍦 Special treats every night
Mission: Make memories, laugh a lot, and have the best Camp Aunt Barb ever! πŸ’•

I was thrilled with the results! I just put a list of the activities and it generated this cute thing with emojis.

Recently, I found out via a blog I follow about having Chat GPT clean up pictures. OMGosh! It's amazing! Take a look at these:

These are my grandpa and grandma. What a fabulous result!

So I continued on with some photos that I'm going to be using in my scrapbooking soon. I wanted to use this picture with grandpa in it too. I don't really have that many old photos, so I use them more than once based on the story I'm telling. 

This one isn't too bad, but I decided to see what CGPT could do with it.

This was the first result. It made it in color! I actually like the coordination of it all. But, I went back and asked to have it in black and white.

It turned out so good! I ended up printing them both!

Now, I'm headed down the rabbit hole. I just couldn't stop!!

I think I might just use it on ALL of my old photos--as I need them.

And then there's this! I was at the beach last week with my friends. We took a picture on the balcony. It's not bad, but it seems a little "off." So I called on my new best friend, "Chat."

It's definitely "cleaned up!"

Like I said, the rabbit hole. I decided to see what it could do with this one! This is what happens when you ask a stranger to take your picture!

All I can say is "she" tried.

This is the best one yet!
It's just awful!

Then, voila!!
The best one yet! You can bet I'll be using it regularly!!

Okay, I'll stop now!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.