Saturday, August 29, 2026

Scrapbook Saturday

Today, I am sharing some of my layouts.

I made this one about Mitchell and Emily's engagement months ago.
They are super busy with work and Mitchell going to school. So, they didn't have time to send me the story behind this. All I know was that they were in Ireland--Emily's parents own a home there.

This was one of my AYM layouts.


I love this layout and had so much fun making it. I cut the car, road trip title and the vintage car with my Cricut. This trip started the Thursday before Memorial weekend. We started at Morgan and Olly's in Bloomington, Illinois. 
The trip was 8 days long, so I divided the pages in to 8 sections--one for each day. Day one was Bloomington, Day two & three were St. Louis. After that, the rest of the days were Route 66. The insert with Cruisin' Route 66 added 2--6x12 pages.

I used my sewing machine to divide the last page in to 4--6" squares to represent 4 days. 
This page shows the other side of the insert which contains a pocket that holds our trip journal and extra photos. I used my labelmaker to add the states to the pages. We covered 6 states on this trip: Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico. We covered a lot of ground--it was so much fun.

I did this layout about our pool renovation for my AYM album. 
I included a picture of the stack of Ben & Jerries ice cream that my friends gave to Butch for getting the pool cleaned up and ready every week for us.
I also add the sweet "thank you" note that Susan included with the gift.

This layout is about the amazing thermal springs in Costa Rica at our fancy resort.
It was so lush and beautiful--truly "heaven on earth!" I would love to go back there.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.