I never tire of pretty garden way pictures. Of these two, I would pick A as my favorite with the green canopy and flowers along the way.
I would choose 1 here too. I prefer well maintained grass in a garden setting. The other side is too "hard" for me. I've never been big on rocks in a garden. They do not generally look pristine like this. There will be leaves and debris that make it look messy.
This time I choose 2. I love the meandering look of it. I would prefer come comfy chairs rather than a fire pit. It's much too hot in summer for a fire. Plus, I love the flagstone path.
Love everything about this. That arbor issue gorgeous. Hydrangeas are always the best bang for the buck. I also like the decor on the fence. What a pretty and private little area.
And this is my favorite of all. I don't know if it's a tiny house or a "she shed" but I love it! And those flowers...omgosh! I'm not even sure what they are. All I know is I feel like I would love to be invited for tea on the porch!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.